Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LV Love.

This city is still packed to the gills with people enjoying the Olympics festivities and spirit.

I know New York Fashion Week Fall '10 RTW is going on right now -- and I really should be concentrating on the collections being shown out there! -- but I can't help but be glued to the television and computer screen, getting updates on competitions and medal standings.

Here's a little something I spotted this afternoon that I made me laugh out loud.

Free rickshaw-type rides are currently being offered to help people get from points A to B with ease during the Olympics.

One girl opted to walk, but her LV carryall bag got a ride.

Girl's got her priorities right, at least.





I'm Lovin' it: Promise to post images of my favorite NYFW Fall '10 outfits over the next few days, but so far the runway winners in my books include -- but are not limited to -- rag & bone, Alexander Wang, Yigal Azrouel, most of Rodarte, all of Marc Jacobs (so classy with the sequins and fur!) and always unisex Rad Hourani .


I'm Over it: Those who still continue to protest the Olympics. The Games are here already, folks. Get over it.


Track of the Day: "Yoshimi Vs. The Pink Robots" by The Flaming Lips.





* Photo property of Haute Hippie and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home