Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Two One Two.

My boys Anthony Castro and Scott Walhovd, the duo behind Vancouver and New York-based line 212, have Spring/Summer 2010 ready to go and, man, does it look good.

They, like many others in fashion, jumped on the blue hue bandwagon with the Terry Snap Front Silk Print Top and Alice Gathered Silk Mini Skirt (paired together), both of which I pretty much need to make mine right now (dialing the store's number as I type...).

The Maralyn Criss Cross Top is another must-have -- it would so fab with a pair of either slim-fitting shorts or ragged denim cutoffs.

Spring can't come fast enough for me.







I'm Lovin' it: My first society column comes out tomorrow, woo hoo!


I'm Over it: Let's not get into it at the moment.


Track of the Day: "Volver a ver" by Siddhartha.






* Photos property of 212 and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home