Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday! Kiss From a Rose.

I have an art opening to cover for work tonight, one in which the mayor will be on hand to speak a few words introducing the exhibition, so that means I should be putting on my prettiest dress and heels, topped off with my usual blazer, natch (the latter is great for having my camera and business cards quick for the draw).

I've got on my dress already, and though it's fine, I kind of wish I had Rose Byrne's simple, yet feminine white dress and black tights on instead.

Technically, I probably should not want to be wearing white in the middle of winter, but I say outdated sartorial rules like that no longer apply, especially when it comes to art openings.

Happy Friday!

xo
Haute Hippie





I'm Lovin' it: My buddy Double J of Sonseen Agency reps the L.A.-based line Hellz Bellz for the pacific northwest coast. He passed along the SS 2010 look book -- you need to check out this street smart brand.





I'm Over it: I need a nap. Big time. Last night's back-to-back events really took it out of me. Big ups to DJ Flip Out for winning this year's Red Bull 3 Style competition, by the way!!


Track of the Day: "Ooh La La" by the Faces. A golden oldie from 1973.





* Photo property of wwwd.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home