Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tattoo Time.

I never thought I'd say this, but I've been heavily contemplating getting a tattoo.

It's something I've added to my bucket list recently.

Of course, I'm not looking for dragons and flames and tramp stamps and suns and fairies and flowers. I'm looking for something that has a significant meaning to me. It'll be small and well-placed -- I'm thinking just underneath my armpit, along the side of my body but not running all the way to my hip or anything, something that can be hidden when my arms are down.

I also think the wrist tattoo can look good, as well, like these (temporary Chanel) ones on Dree Hemingway, photographed by Garance Dore.

The wrist might be too much public exposure for me, though.

But I'll let you know when I figure out just what thing of significance I'm going to ink on my body.

PS. Dad, I know you're reading this and probably shaking your head right now! :)





* Photo property of Garance Dore and is used solely for commentary purposes

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do it!!
-this is not your dad

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't told mom yet, but I've already decided that once I graduate, I'm going to get a tattoo behind my ear. It's going to be the Rod of Asclepius.

But we can get matching sister tattoos instead ;)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home