Friday, February 05, 2010

Happy Friday! Bamjamz.

My bedtime staples include the following: a good brush of the teeth, minty wax floss, Chantecaille's Rose and Geranium face wash, Bliss toner and either my birthday suit or my Steven Alan rainbow bloomer shorts.

There's no need to wear a ton of clothes in order to count fictitious sheep, right?!

I might be changing my mind, though, after learning my good buddy Pons-arelli did the graphics for Bamjamz, a new organic bamboo sleepwear line that's been picked up by Holt Renfrew across the country and just got some love from ELLE Canada.

Now to see if Bamjamz can make me count sheep faster at midnight.

Happy Friday!

xo
Haute Hippie





I'm Lovin' it: The Olympics are coming up so fast and there is so much going on in town. It's amazing!!


I'm Over it: The Olympics are coming up so fast and there is so much going on in town. I had a heart attack looking at my event schedule for the next few weeks. YIKES.


Music of the Day: Please, please, PLEASE download Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers, a free Wu Tang vs. Beatles remix album from Tea Sea Records, produced by Tony Caruana.

Wu Tang acapellas + Beatles muzzak = SO GOOD!






* Photos property of Bamjamz, Tea Sea Records and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home