Thursday, February 25, 2010

Giorgio for Gaga.

Lady Gaga is getting set to go on her Monster's Ball tour, and the only and only Giorgio Armani has designed an onstage outfit for her.

The very Gaga-esque bodysuit is made entirely of blue sequins and comes with matching sunnies (and a very, very high leg cut).

Armani's sketch of the ensemble is so cool looking, I wanted to make it my Facebook profile picture, then realized my first name is not Lady and my last name is not Gaga.

So I'll just post it here instead.






I'm Lovin' it: Um, there's going to be a Zoolander 2?! Yes, there is. And it's bringing back Ben Stiller, accompanied by Jonah Hill, who will play the new villain. Blue Steel is back.





I'm Over it: Tried to watch the Prada Fall 2010 RTW show, which was streaming online this morning at 11am PST. That's a good thing, right? The bad thing is that the streaming was so choppy, I had to give up and close the window. Arrrrrrrgh.


Track of the Day: "Between Two Lungs" by Florence and The Machine. It has a peppy Matt & Kim-type beat, but the soulful, pretty power of a Sarah McLachlan.






* Photos property of style.com, graysmatter.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fashion Retailer said...

nice!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home