Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anna Dello Russo.

I want to meet Anna Dello Russo, the fashion director for Vogue Nippon.

Swear the woman never wears the same thing twice.

AND she's wearing those Louis Vuitton bunny ears -- you know the ones Madonna wore on the red carpet to the last Met gala -- for this NY Mag interview.

I heart ADR!





I'm Lovin' it: I'll admit, Proenza Schouler wasn't a label that I considered one of my favorites a few years back, but ever since their Spring '08 collection (with its military-slash-tribal flair), I've been more likely to view their collections now than before. So hear, hear to Fall '10 RTW from Lazaro and Jack!


I'm Over: Every time I order a tea, I always get distracted by getting down to work that I forget to take out my tea bag from the water. It leaves said tea annoyingly strong and, therefore, rather unpalatable. Right now, I'm trying to down a particularly potent strawberry tea because I refuse to concede to defeat and waste.


Music of the Day: Last night, Toronto DJ group Keys N Krates was killing it at Fortune Sound Club. Y'all bet I dance, dance, danced to Mos Def's "Ms. Fat Booty"!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home