Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Time Is Now.

I've spent a lot of time trying to find myself a gold watch that is all about telling me the right time -- and all about me aesthetically, as in nothing dainty, thin or dull.

I want massive, thick and shiny.

Then I came across these silver or gold-plated Timeless T1MEPEACE Bracelets, a very intelligent, tongue-in-chic design by Germany-based Denise Julia Reytan.

The premise of their watch parts-less design is fairly self-explanatory, as is the slogan "It's time to forget about the time."

Basically, carpe diem, people.

Seize the day and this moment.







I'm Lovin' it: My favorite sunnies have a new best friend! Went into Ark's on Main the other day, admittedly looking for my same navy/gold aviators but in another color. Instead, I picked up a different style (same brand, though) in black with gold accents (natch). Apparently, the brand is called Sport, and everything Ark's carries from them is deadstock. Only $20! And you'll be the one of few in town to be sporting Sport.





I'm Over it: Smart people choose not to run on a knee that hurts. Insanely stubborn and slightly stupid people do. Today, I find myself in the latter categories.


Music(s) of the Day: Last night, I downloaded Passion Pit's new album Manners. Then -- doing a musical 180 -- I had a bout of 90s ska nostalgia and downloaded The Mighty Mighty Bosstones' 1997 album Let's Face It. And then I proceeded to jump up and down to "The Rascal King" and "The Impression That I Get" in the same pseudo-punk way I did back in high school.







* Photos property of www.reytan.de, Haute Hippie and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home