Monday, June 01, 2009

Do It With Flare.

The jewelry tray on my dresser has been overflowing since 2003, so what's a few more pieces going to matter??

My fashion writer's budget doesn't allow for extravagant Bulgari or Garrard purchases -- as of yet -- but it does allow for "baubles" from the likes of Fred Flare.

I'm not the biggest fan of peacock feather earrings, but I do like FF's Painterly Peacock Resin Bangle, and now that's I'm a proud Lomo Diana+ camera owner, I have a soft spot for this Hot Shot! Camera Ring.

Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but cheap costume jewelry really is a girl's best friend forever.








I'm Lovin' it: Vogue's Sally Singer had her apartment photographed for The Selby, which is currently a favorite site of mine because I get to voyeur-istically peek inside the stylish abodes of some the creative industry's greatest movers and shakers. And Sally is so much cooler now that I know she has skateboard decks in her house as wall art.






I'm Over it: Has Martin Margiela really left Maison Martin Margiela?? And for awhile now? Quel tragedy. Now who will cover MMM's models heads with nylon and Cousin It wigs on the runway?


Track of the Day: "Bom Bom Bom" by Living Things. A cool rock-ish kind of jam with a cool vibrant-colored music vid.






* Photos property of fredflare.com, theselby.com, news.cnet.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home