Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey, CFDAs.

The CFDAs went down yesterday in New York, an annual glittery and sartorial event that commends and honors those who make fashion the industry what it is today (read: fabulous).

So congrats to the winners, all of whom are very deserving, from Marc Jacobs to Scott Sternberg to Alexander Wang to Rodarte to Proenza Schouler.

But most of all, congrats to these stylin' gals -- Lake Bell, Maggie Grace (who is apparently dating Blake Mycoskie from TOMS Shoes?!), Kirsten Dunst, Fabiola Beracasa, Diane Kruger, Lisa Mayock, Sophie Buhai, Erin Fetherston and Dree Hemmingway -- who are my personal Best Dressed picks for the night.

And, oh my god, Kirsten Dunst is wearing Nicholas Kirkwood heels.

Damn her.













I'm Lovin' it: Being the newest contributor to VIA! Thanks to Danielle Ow of Once Loved Threads for the intro and thanks to VIA and Club Mumble founder Bob K for bringing me on board!! Look out for not only my posts (ie. random iPhone pictures of cool things spotted around town), but for more big, exciting things to come from VIA as the year goes on!


I'm Over it: How did I get so confused about last night's show at the No Limits digs? I thought Ladyhawke was playing, not Ladyhawk. Whoops.


Track of the Day: "Nothing But A Miracle" by Diane Birch. A good, slow, peppy song for this cloudy day.






* Photos property of style.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home