Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ga-Ga for Gaga.

I'm not a huge fan of her music, but I have to say: Lady Gaga's got style.

At this point, you're probably rolling your eyes and begging to differ, but it's style. In a crazy, look-at-me way, of course: no pants, platinum blonde locks in ridiculous hairdos, silver armor dresses, zipper eye patches, hairbows made from her own hair and more.

I absolutely dig this shot of her with conehead hair, vintage Emilio Pucci sunglasses, massive star ring and handcuffs.

So who's her stylist, you ask?

A lady never tells.

(Okay, it's B. Akerlund)







I'm Lovin' it: Stella McCartney is Gap-bound for a children's collection. She is, hands-down, the collaboration queen when it comes to fashion, from Adidas to LeSportSac to H&M. And don't forget she helped turn Chloe around back in the late 90s before Phoebe Philo did in the early to mid-2000s. What's next, Miz McCartney?! (Said in an excited tone, because I heart Stella)


I'm Over it: Missed out on The Field and The Juan Maclean last night. Sigh.


DIY of the Day: Garance Dore instructs the fashion masses who follow her blog religiously how to make sweatpant cutoffs look chic. All you need is scissors, coffee and heels!


Track of the Day: "Percussion Gun" by White Rabbits. Something about this song reminds me of The White Stripes.







* Photos property of anthemmagazine.com, highrize.files.wordpress.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home