Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Crahay For Her.

Envy is not something I feel too often, but then today I discovered the lovely Laetitia Crahay, director of jewelry and accessories at the House of Chanel.

She's uber-chic, sample-sized, has Chanel (at presumably a heavy discount) at her French manicured fingertips, is close to Karl (as in Lagerfeld) and has wicked, wicked sets of accessories to make me very green with one of the seven deadly sins.

I would give my left hand to have the massive rings she has on in the picture below.

But then again, that would be defeating the purpose.







I'm Lovin' it: First bike ride of Summer '09 last night! I took my Parisian oxfords for the spin with me. Oh, and The Field and The Juan Maclean are in town tonight.


I'm Over it: No good food in the fridge for lunch.


Track of the Day: "Mouthful of Diamonds" by Phantogram. Comprised of Josh Carter and Sarah Barthel, this hip hop beats-meets-shoegaze duo kicks it in Saratoga Springs, NY, and have created a pretty darn good summer track with this one (I also like that they shout out the late J Dilla as being one of their influences).






* Photos property of style.com, thetripwire.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home