Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Friday!!

Wow.

It's been a very, very, VERY busy day for me, sitting in front of my Mac writing from 8 am to right now.

Much needed to get done, so all I really have to say at the moment is TGIF, my friends, TGIF.

My day started off in light and ended in darkness (yep, that's my shadow in the window below).

Happy Friday, y'all.

I'm hitting the gymnase for a run and then gearing up for some Alfa Sushi with the crew.

But not without leaving you with a wicked track called Dream Keepa by Roger Robinson (side #1, track #3), courtesy of DJ Nina Mendoza, who played it at the (212) store event last night and was sweet enough to email it me. Thanks, Nina!

xo
Haute Hippie







* Photo property of Haute Hippie and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home