Monday, February 25, 2008

Feather-Head

As you know -- if you happen read this blog on the regular or are my friend -- I was on a feather necklace-making rampage a couple of weeks ago and ended up creating a fairly cute piece of jewelry for myself.

Then today I was searching the picture archives of Style.com for a particular picture of Carine Roitfeld wearing this fabulous hoodie dress to a Chanel Haute Couture show and came across this one of Roitfeld with fellow fashionette Sarah Lerfel, one of the co-owners of ultra-mega-super-hip boutique Colette in Paris.

Guess what Lerfel was wearing?? A dangling single feather necklace!!

Mon dieu, I knew my jewelry effort had to mean something...







I'm Lovin' it: No matter how you slice and dice it, Ryan Reynolds is completely irresistible to anyone who has XX chromosomes in their body. The funniness and charm helps heaps, too. And if you're wondering why this came up, it might be because I saw Definitely, Maybe yesterday.






I'm Over it: The incredibly inconvenient banking snafu from this weekend that left me debit card-less till today.


Shot of the Day: This amazing shot from T Magazine from the New York Times.







* Photos property of style.com, nytimes.com, uk.answers.yahoo.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home