Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tee Time

For me, having a My Little Pony and a Jem & The Holograms tee was better than getting a pack of Fun Dip as a kid.

Now that I'm officially out of childhood and officially fashion-obsessed, the kind of tees I'm jones-ing to have right now are these cheeky ones of Hamish Bowles of Vogue, Agyness Deyn and Andre Leon Talley of Vogue, all from Deer Dana.

Guess I just need a pair of black J Brand skinnies and an Alexander Wang vest to go with 'em.









I'm Lovin' it: I was telling my girl Aims today that I'm ready to rock this scarf-around-the-head look for Summer '08. Don't mind that gorgeous maxi-dress from Old Navy, either.






I'm Over it: Yesterday, I walked into a sharp corner of my bed frame -- it sticks out about three inches all around from the mattress for visually-pleasure purposes -- and basically gouged a small hole below my left knee. Clumsy much??


Film of the Day: Just got back from seeing artist-director Julian Schnabel's The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Wow. Talk about a very, very French film. Slow, deliberate, beautiful, powerful. This on-screen adaption of the book with the same name chronicles the day to day events of Jean-Dominique Bauby after the real-life journalist suffered a stroke and was left paralyzed with Locked-In Syndrome. He could only communicate by blinking his left eye using a frequency-ordered alphabet method. Think I already said wow, but seriously...wow.







* Photos property of Deer Dana, Old Navy, firstshowing.net and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home