Friday, February 15, 2008

Grey Matter

Perusing The Sartorialist is my favorite way to find wardrobe inspiration on days when I have absolutely none to pony up.

With Fashion Weeks all over the place, Scott Shuman (the Sartorialist himself) has been snapping away at stylish peeps like crazy.

In recent days, he's been shutterbugging women wearing dark grey tights with whatever they have on.

And it looks tres, tres chic. You know what this means??

Haute Hippie's going to be at American Apparel -- the poor girl's Wolford -- picking up some slate-hued tights.

And some of AA's fabulous new thigh-high socks.

Now to go meet the gang for a little din-din action at Pinky's Steakhouse, sans the grey tights and thigh-highs.

Happy Friday, y'all!









I'm Lovin' it: More arts & crafts. With myself. I've been searching high and low for a great bracelet for months, but by yesterday, I grew tired of the hunt. So I took the detachable ankle straps from my faux snakeskin flats (which make me look shorter when done up anyway), buckled them them together and -- voila! -- I have a triple-looping faux snakeskin bracelet with double gold buckles. You know, those country folk have something right going on with this arts & crafts business...

PS. Yes, the flats pictures below aren't snakeskin, but I wanted you all the see what the ankle strap looks like.







I'm Over it: Rain. Ruining my grey boots. I really should've sprayed them.


Track of the Day: The Stereolab remix of The Avalanches Since I Left You, which I heard on Woxy today at the office. The only thing is I can't find it on the web anywhere, so you'll either have to download or purchase the promotional remix 12" somewhere off eBay.






* Photos property of The Sartorialist, audiblevitamins.files.wordpress.com, urbanoutfitters.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home