Monday, October 08, 2007

They Tried To Make Me Go To Rehab

Leave it to Uncle Kaiser Karl (Lagerfeld, of course) to make the most fantastically cheeky new accessory for the season, straight from the house of Chanel.

May I present to you the "Rehab" ankle bag, which looks suspiciously a lot like those ankle monitoring bracelets recently seen on starlets by the names of Eve, Paris Hilton and Michelle Rodriguez. Expect a lot of knock-offs to circulate the black fashion market at Canal Street within the next few weeks and appear of the slim ankles of fashionistas from coast to coast.

And hey, anything with that distinct quilting and those famous double CC's is fine by me.







I'm Lovin' it: Turkey dinner times two. Since this is the first year I'm spending Thanksgiving away from mi madre (my momma), mi padre (my poppa) and mi familia (who are all in California), I got to spend Sunday with my girl Sangria's family and today with the rest of my orphaned friends who are also far from their nearest and dearest.

I'm Over it: The bum outside my building who just can't seem to stop incessantly screaming vulgar things to god-knows-whom. Probably his imaginary friend.

Track of the Day: I once went to a piano bar in Newport Beach with an old buddy of mine for a little catch-up session. Having grown up taking piano lessons -- which I hated at the time, but now glad I was forced to -- I truly did enjoy listening to live piano while nursing a drink. Wow, did I ever feel like Frank Sinatra. So here's One For My Baby, courtesy of Ol' Blue Eyes.










* Photo property of nytimes.com, musicmave.files.wordpress.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home