Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Protect My Crown, Stewart+Brown

I've got 'em all.

A black knit snowboarder hat, a customized graffiti trucker cap with my nickname emblazoned across the front (where is the dude that did that for me on Granville Street? He was a cool cat, fo' sho), a black floppy fedora from Banana Republic (so very Janet and J-Lo), a plain white Quiksilver ballcap, a soft oversized newsboy cap, a dope army hat with olive green detailing, an ebony cowboy hat and a white candy color-striped toque with pink pom poms from Gap Kids.

And that's not even the whole lot.

Since I'm the kind of fashionista that's sways on the more impulsive side than the conservative side, it's only logical I immediately craved this peasant cap from Stewart+Brown to go with the rest of my burgeoning chapeau collection. There's something at tad 1920s leafhat about it, if you look past the back tie -- think Louise Brooks. It's knit, it's warm, it's mongolian cashmere. And you can only wash it with shampoo and conditioner.

Now that's a high-class hat, I tell you.











* Photo property of secure.stewartbrown.com, costumes.org, Google Images and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home