Thursday, October 04, 2007

Whirlwind!

It's been an interesting couple of days, folks.

I decided to take the plunge and follow my dreams by essentially channeling Carrie Bradshaw.

This means no more corporate job Haute Hippie -- just fashion-writing, music-jammin', food-eating, art-loving old me, typing away for the publications that employ me in my office den overlooking the street each and every day starting November 1st. I put in my notice as of yesterday and, boy, does it feel good.

Ah, the life of a freelance writer.

But for now, I've got to get ready for the Modern Amusement party at Holts, followed by dancing the night away to Chromeo with my honorary little bro Nate at Sonar later on. Thanks to D.P. at the Georgia Strait for the hook-up!!

Night night, y'all....
HH







* Photo property of productdose.com, modernamusement.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home