Monday, October 01, 2007

Manic Monday

Sorry for the lack of postage.

Haute Hippie is currently without a phone number -- due to some "technical" difficulties -- and is trying to get a local Vancity number ASAP. I found this all out at about 7:15 pm tonight.

It's the universe telling me it's about time I get a local phone, I'm sure much to the relief of all my pals up here who are still calling/texting me long distance when I live in town.

So you can imagine I'm not really thinking about fashion right now, but instead thinking about just how isolated I feel from everyone and how I can rectify this immediately! I'll be back on track tomorrow.

Good-bye, L.A. digits...you were good times.


I'm Lovin' it: The hot fuzz that caught me going thirty over the speed limit today on Great Northern Way and let me go without so much as breaking out his ticket writer. Whew, that would've made my day reeeeaaaaally bad.


I'm Over it: Uh, no phone. Obviously.

Art of the Day: Anything by the Parisian graff artist Fafi (her followers are called "Fafinettes"). Born in Toulouse, France, Fafi made her mark back in 1994 and eventually grew her art empire to include exhibitions, artwork in music videos, coffee table books and collaborations in the fash industry. Her work is kind of like Miss Van, but less dark and more dreamy -- and slightly more sexual. I've totally become a Fafinette, yo.









* Photos property of feedmecoolshit.com, andreaxmas.com, mediabistro.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home