Friday, October 13, 2006

The Morning After...Bag

Nobody likes the morning after -- especially if it includes either a pill or a walk of shame.

Rebecca Minkoff has a little somethin' somethin' to make those embarassing mornings a little less traumatic. Haggard a.m.'s, meet The Morning After Bag:







White is for classy, blue is for funky and green is for casual!

Though those awkward morning moments between you and your fling are anything but casual...

www.rebeccaminkoff.com

I'm Lovin' it: Getting spoiled by my parents during visits home. These visits are usually deemed by the parental unit as "Eat one thing, Shop one thing" -- meaning I get to pick the place to chow down AND I get to pick a little present for myself. Princess Haute Hippie, whut whut!

I'm Over it: Ummm...I'm in a pretty good mood.

Album of the Day: "It's Never Been Like That" from Phoenix. Super catchy. You can play the album right through without stopping. "Long Distance Call" and "Consolation Prize" are sweet tracks. The lead singer is Sofia Coppola's baby daddy.

www.myspace.com/wearephoenix

* Photos property of rebeccaminkoff.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh la love, just blogged about you, doll:

http://blog.thisnext.com/blog/ooh-la-love-hustling-chic-9-to-5.html

BTW, how do I get in touch with you? I want to invite you to check out shopcast network www.ThisNext.com

Looks like I just did.

Email me if you have any questions.

Best!
K

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home