Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wedge-d In

I cannot get enough of wedges in the summertime.

Which is precisely why I bought two pairs over the span of one week (both clearly outlined in my last post).

Let's take a look at some styles I wish I had in my ever-expanding closet, shall we?





Comfortable, chic, and with the ability to make your legs miles and miles long?

Being a diminutive 5'2 doesn't seem so bad anymore.

I'm Lovin' it: Juxt eyeshadow from MAC Cosmetics. With a sexy bronzed tan, this hot green shade is killer. And no, I DO NOT wear it every day. Well, kinda sorta maybe. You'll dig it. www.maccosmetics.com

I'm Over it: Every little black cotton dress in size small being sold out in every clothing store on Melrose. I had a minorly major freak-out session yesterday when I realized most of Los Angeles was sucked dry of this adorable dress (that I was SO going to wear with my white Dolce Vita wedges in Dallas this weekend!)

Track of the Day: "Le Disko" by Shiny Toy Guns. My buddy B. is totally into funky electro-rock and had a wicked playlist in the car on his iPod last Sunday. Thank god for MySpace Music. www.myspacemusic/shinytoyguns

* Photos property of zappos.com and net-a-porter.com





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home