Thursday, June 08, 2006

It'll Be Mine, All Mine!

I found a freakin' FABULOUS Chloe dress on eBay for a steal.

Three days left.

I'm not telling you or showing you which one it is because I want it that badly.

The countdown begins to my ownership of the perfect summer dress.

Now to find the white wedges to go with it -- at a bargain, of course!

Bargain meaning knock-offs.

I'm Lovin' it: My Boden headscarf. It's essential when you have no energy to fix your hair all pretty for the day. Like this one.

I'm Over it: The brouhaha over the Paul McCartney/Heather Mills divorce. Arrrrgh, who cares?! Actually, it's really funny hearing the Morning Show team on KROQ making fun of Mills being a mono-ped, as opposed to a bi-ped. God, they kill me.

Track of the Day: "Shakedown" by A Night (Afterlife Remix). So lounge-y and deep house sexy. It makes me want a pomegranate martini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home