Tuesday, May 09, 2006

alice +olivia In Wonderland

Tomorrow is the store opening of alice + olivia on Robertson Boulevard. And I'm going.

Partly work, mostly fun, I'll be diligently taking down quotes for my next 944 Magazine article while staring at how teeny tiny co-hosts Mena Suvari and Maria Menounos are in the flesh (and we know how itsy-bitsy they are on-screen!).

On Thursday night, I'm getting a personal walk-through the collection with a+o designer Stacey Bendet. Slightly nervous, I must say! I will, of course, give you an update at the end of the week.

God, I love fashion.

www.aliceandolivia.com





I'm Lovin' it: The Melio Blanco chocolate brown suede fringe bag I got from an AdoreShop Magazine event awhile ago. Didn't think I'd be a fan to the fringe, but I suddenly go modern-day Pocahontas with it slung on my shoulder.

I'm Over it: Expensive mascara. I just bought a tube of Dior Show mascara a month ago and it's already drying out. I mean, it really was great until it went all Sahara Desert on me. So so so mad. There goes $23.

Track of the Day: "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves. Goofy Tom DeLong from Blink-182 started up another band post-Blink, and he's got a bit of a new sound with A&A. And I kinda likey.


* photo property of shopbop.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home