Monday, April 24, 2006

Work Out Plan

To celebrate my impending move to the westside (and by far the best side), me and my girls A. and E. decided to work out our buns of steel on the treacherous Santa Monica stairs. A nose bleed-inducing 100 steps high, I managed to squeak out 8 times up and down before calling it quits.

And before you all start laughing out loud, 8 rotations took seriously 40 minutes to do.

Anyway, I made two observations about the Santa Monica stairs: really good-looking people sweat it out hardcore on them (yes, I'm talking 'bout you, Mr. Red & White Nike Shox Guy) and I really really really have to invest in some Stella McCartney for Adidas workout gear.



Comfy, chic, and wicks away all moisture? I'm sold. Those wretched steps may not be the stairway to heaven, but Stella McCartney will certainly bring me that much closer.

I'm Lovin' it: Long, printed sleeveless sundresses over flared dark denim and heels. This girl who owns and operates the showroom next to our office with her (super cute) husband totally had this style down last Friday. I think I have a girl crush on her just because of that outfit.

I'm Over it: Packing! I have to stop being such a hoarder. Half my room is going in the garbage.

Track of the Day: "Where Do I Begin" remix by Shirley Bassey. Gotta love the old classics with new twists.


* photo property of stylemaven.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home