Friday, April 28, 2006

Gonna Get Shag-ed

Yes, I know.

I'm moving tomorrow morning (another 5 a.m.-er for me, so much for the weekend) and I'm getting ready to go out as I write.

My pal C. is hosting tonight's Friday at Shag, which used to be the infamous Concorde prior to the nightlife make-over. I almost thought of bailing like an old woman (next Thursday's my birthday, making me old yo!) but I decided to suck it up and do some circulating tonight.

It'll only be a cameo, though. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

I'm Lovin' it: Wonton soup from Kung Pao Kitty at Wilcox and Hollywood. Flavorful broth, tons of veggies, lots of shrimp. Let's just hope there really isn't any kitty in the kung pao chicken -- or the wonton soup.

I'm Over it: Shakira, Shakira. I'm listening to "Hips Don't Lie" on VH1 and am thisclose to getting sick. Just not a fan really.

Track of the Day: "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. This weirdly moniker-ed duo is comprised of DJ Danger Mouse and...get this...Cee Lo. The track is awesome though, and apparently taking British airwaves by storm. Can't wait till the album drops May 9th here in the States. Once again, birthdays's next Thursday, y'all. www.myspace.com/gnarlsbarkley




* photo property of www.myspace.com/gnarlsbarkley


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home