Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ring Around the Rosey

I was flipping through my friend's new Cosmopolitan magazine and, of course, being a summer issue there were loads and loads of hot swimsuits.

But it wasn't the swimsuits that piqued my interest. It was the fantabulous Adia Kibur ring worn by one of the models. Plain, white, huge 'n' chunky, and totally mod -- I must own it before the summer gets into full swing. The bargain price of $10 ain't too shabby, either.

www.adiakibur.com

It's not an engagement ring, that's for dang sure, but it'll do for now.





Note: You might have to flip through the May '06 Cosmopolitan to find a picture of the ring, you can't see it on the website! Sorry, kids.

I'm Lovin' it: Grown-up Sunday dinners with friends. Good food, good wine, good friends. And apparently MySpace stalking is the new Yahtzee.

I'm Over it: Living on the eastside. This girl is westward bound now! As of May 1st.

Track of the Day: "Hang On" by James Katz. It's such great whiny, emo-indie stuff. I love it.

* photo property of adiakibur.com


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love adia kibur's stuff too! I don't know if they have the ring you were talking about, but i got a pretty cool AK bangle from www.lifemix.net ;)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home