Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Peek A Boo

I've noticed a lot of cute shoes out there, waiting to be bought and worn this current spring (and coming summer) season.

I've also noticed that a lot of them follow the cut-out trend, which I suppose is fantastic for ventilating your hot feet as well as looking pretty.

At the moment, I'm coveting this Kovette pair:


Super cute, no? It has cut-outs, gold grommets, wood heels, and scalloped edges -- very vintage-y. You almost half expect them to pull them out of dear granny's closet.

A fashion-forward granny, that is.

I'm Lovin' it: Thai massages. Going to Thai Town to get one tonight (that was seriously thisclose to being a tongue twister) with L, my awesomely funny hairdresser. It'll be my first time, so technically I can't be already lovin' it, but my sixth sense tells my I will be in about 6 hours.

I'm Over it: Paris Hilton is such a hater. Read the new Elle Magazine to hear her bash ex-BFF Nicole Richie and call her jealous. Hmmmm...I think that's calling the kettle black, Paris dear.

Track of the Day: "U Got ME AD Vocal Mix" by Artful Dodger. I'm obsessed and have probably played it twenty times since I've been at work. Yepers. Work hard, play hard. Just not today. www.myspace.com/artfuldodgerdave

*photo property of shopbop.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home