Thursday, April 06, 2006

Here Comes The Sun

The days are getting longer.

This means that Los Angeles UV rays are searing my cornea for an extra hour.

Which means I must buy these Ralph Lauren Leather Aviators immediately.



www.polo.com

I'm Lovin' it: Arbonne PhytoProlief Natural Balancing Cream. This cream -- which is completely organic -- regulates your feminine hormones, without the added poundage bestowed upon us by birth control pills. It doesn't prevent pregnancy however (duh!), so no stupid stuff like "I hate condoms" in the bedroom.

I'm Over it: Work. I'm out.

Guilty Track of the Day: "Beep" by The Pussycat Dolls. Um yeah, these girls (who can dance and "sing" -- except for head cheerleader Nicole Scherzinger) make the rest of us regular chicas look positively heinous.

* photo property of polo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger chloe said...

Hey

Loving your blog. I've just started my own at www.strut-it.blogspot.com If you've got time, come and check it out and let me know what you think.

Chloe
x

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home