Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jamiroquai Is The New Boss

Jamiroquai may be known for his catchy tunes and outlandish chapeaus, but soon he's going to be known for much more.

Dipping his toes into the singer-slash-designer category, Jami (or Quai?) is designing a dozen pieces for Hugo Boss. You can expect his collection to have the same funky stylo as the man himself.

And no, he's not doing hats.

Jamiroquai To Create A Fashion Line For Hugo Boss




I'm Lovin' it: YSA Botanica bar soap with papaya. It cleanses, fades blemishes, and is super gentle on the skin. My complexion's improved ten-fold since beginning to use it and nothing else. I think skin care companies put ingredients in their product to purposely ruin your complexion, so you keep on buying their stuff. It's one big derma-conspiracy. Go natural, baby.

I'm Over it: Being almost 25 and still single. Ummmmm, what am I talking about?! I'm over that right about...now.

Guilty Pleasure Track of the Day: "Unpredictable" by Jamie Foxx. R-Shizz thinks his steeze is cheese, but I kind of like the guy. Maybe it's those sexy piano skills.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY R-SHIZZ!

Wow, you don't look at day over 20!

PS. Everyone join us for the festivities at Busby's in Santa Monica tonight, 10 pm sharp.

Good times.

xoxo HH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home