Sunday, December 25, 2005

Twelfth Day of Christmas

Merry Merry Christmas, y'all!

This is the first in awhile I've just luxuriated in bed for most of the morning. It feels damn good.

Maybe it's because I can't move from all the Christmas dinner and dessert I ate last night.


I'm Lovin' it: The Great Old Tyme authentic gumball machine my sister gave me this year. Thank, l'il sis! But I know it's to stop me from always asking her for a quarter whenever we pass by a gumball machine at the mall.

I'm Over it: Calorie counting during the holidays. Aren't we instructed to eat, drink, and be merry?

Christmas Track Classic of the Day: "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey. Except who I want for Christmas is already taken. Bah humbug.

HO, HO, HO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home