Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Coldplay Foreplay

Yes!

So I've finally scored a pair of tickets to the sold out Coldplay show at the Forum Los Angeles. After losing many a-bid on eBay for a pair of seats, it occured to me that Craigslist was where I had to go searching.

So thanks, Craigslist (and Cathy Dao from the OC), for coming through in a pinch.

You know I have to read all the crazy postings first.

Case and point: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/dmg/130034980.html

I'm Lovin' it: IMGFashionWorld. You can watch all the runway shows live through the web. How haute is that?!

I'm Over it: Being over Myspacing. I mean, how can I really have been over it when I never even started? Yup, I was suckered in. Damn, and I tried so hard not to.

Album of the Day: "Hot Fuss" by The Killers. Yeah yeah yeah, I know it's been out forever already but I just got my copy in the mail the other day. A win off eBay. And currently on repeat in my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home