Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Dapper Gent.

Here's veteran NBC Nightly News anchor, Tom Brokaw, looking like a very, very dapper gent.

Let's list the multiple trends he's done good pulling off:

Bowtie.
Velvet.
Tone-on-tone (black, in this case).
Pocket square.

That's a worth reporting on.

Besos,
Haute Hippie






I'm Lovin' it: Tumblr. Stay tuned for mine to launch in the coming weeks.


I'm Over it: The bike I loved so much in the summertime is now the bane of my existence, taking up precious room in my apartment. Time to lock it up for the winter!


Music of the Day: "Show Is Over" by The Game. Produced by Cookin' Soul. Takes me back to the chill, R&B hip hop of the '90s. If there was a "Like" button on this page, I'd click it.





* Photo property of style.com and is used solely for commentary purposes