Thursday, November 04, 2010

Shoulder To Shoulder.

Sometimes an item of clothing has a detail, a drape, an embellishment that makes me catch my breath.

The beaded shoulder and low back on the navy dress in this shot from Tommy Ton did just that to me this morning. It could be the amazing je ne sais quoi its wearer has, too, but that shoulder is for sure the first thing I saw.

I'm going to go bedazzle all the shoulders on my sweaters now.





I'm Lovin' it: These bags by Nyla Noor. There are some amazing structured ones in the rest of this collection, too. Thanks, The Cut!




I'm Over it: Why, oh, why do they not sell my Tval olive oil serum in town?! My supply has dried out, and I'm in desperate need for more.


Music of the Day: The 'Here Nor There' album by LA-based illustrator Alisha Amirkhanian. My buddy Jeff from Booooooom.com posted some more of her work here.





* Photos property of Tommy Ton, Alisha Amirkhanian, Booooooom.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home