Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's The Little Things.

For years, I've schlepped around a RBB (Really Big Bag).

There was no discrimination between shoulder-slung or body-slung style; the only requirement was that it was large enough to fit my wallet, my eyelash curler and the kitchen sink.

As time went on, the idea of blindly fishing around my RBB for housekeys (especially late at night) grew less and less appealing, as did the growing pain on my left shoulder from carrying around an unnecessary amount of weight.

So earlier this year, I downsized.

I downsized from an RBB to an RSB (Really Small Bag).

Now, I toggle between a more manageable brown leather purse and a forest green microsuede one (with a single tassel!), brought from Spain as a present from my girl Reebs.

What I'd really like to do, though, is toggle between the brown, the forest green and this tan, structured snakeskin number from Burak Uyan.







* Photo property of style.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

2 Comments:

Blogger Monster Games said...

I really had a great time with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this!
fleeingthecomplexgame.com Warwings.net Flipmaster.co

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Ali Gibson said...

asphalt xtreme mod android jurassic survival mod android dragon mania legends mod apk download

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home