Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Monday! Reirabani.

I've been a little sparse on the posting for the past week, apologies! I'm back in action.

My girl Leila B., who has killer KILLER style (therefore she is, naturally, a stylist), had her birthday last week karaoke-style at Fortune in Chinatown, where another friend of ours DJ Sincerely Hana was spinning on her usual Happy Ending Friday night.

Snapped this photo of Leila dancing her pants off behind the DJ booth to Hana's wicked mixes, which includes Ed Banger's "Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane)" by Breakbot.

Might I add that it's not only a bada** song, it's a bada** video?

There you have it. It's a happy photo to start off this Happy Monday!

Besos,
Haute Hippie



Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane) - HD from Ed Banger Records on Vimeo.




* Photo property of Haute Hippie, May Globus and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home