Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday! Just One Teaspoon, Please.

This (very) sunny Friday seems like a perfect day for sitting back and thinking about all the things in my life I'm thankful for, so here are a few, in no particular order:

My family and my friends, who are all the most awesome, loving and supportive people I know. Every which one of them. (Cheesy is okay on TGIF, right?)

The makers of the Hipstamic iPhone app, for affording me the ability to take all the artsy, cool photographs I want for a one-time price of $1.99, instead of an SLR price of $1,199.



Refinery29, for consistently being one of the best fashion blogs out there. You're unbiased and always en pointe.

Lionel Richie, for creating this song.



Liberte Yogurt and Island Farms Ice Cream, for being the geniuses behind my lunch today.



Australia, for being home to One Teaspoon.

Yasmin A. of Ybrands recently brought this label from Down Under to my attention, and I've been unable to stop flipping through the look book PDF she sent me since then. There's always something a little rough, tumble and edgy about Aussies brands, even through any feminine details and accoutrements. It's almost a little unexpected, like a sartorial Sixth Sense twist.

It was very, very difficult for me to curate it all down to a few key looks for your viewing pleasure, but just take this image overload as a sign of my enthusiasm.


Besos!
Haute Hippie















* Photos property of One Teaspoon, May Globus and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home