Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Yay or Neigh.

Julien Macdonald is doing accessories now, and I'm surprisingly ecstatic.

Why?

Because of these cream bondage strap shoes with horse leg-shaped heels.

I'm actually quite afraid of horses -- my fear dates back to a family friend getting kicked by her horse, rendering her a paraplegic -- but these heels are obviously harmless.

Put these foot bridles on me, and I'll say neigh for you.





I'm Lovin' it: Yours truly is a sucker for coffee table books, sexy boutique hotels and breathtaking views, and Assouline has answered my love for all three with its new Conde Nast Traveler Room With A View table tome. Andre Aciman and Klara Glowczewska take you around to the world's most stunning hotels and resorts, cataloging their views. It's a way to get away without leaving home.






I'm Over it: Apartment hunting suuuuuuucks.


Track of the Day: "Fall Hard (Passion Pit Summertime Radio Remix" by the Shout Out Louds. The track has this interesting '80s ballad way about it, only with electro-synth elements.






* Photos property of style.com, Julien Macdonald and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Blogger Krislyn said...

so sorry to hear about your friend. the heels though, i would die for. amazing. :)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home