Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Studio Space.

Exciting news: I've locked down a super cute studio apartment in my neighbourhood for April 1st!

I can't wait to finally be sans a roommate, though the roomie situation is something I've been blessed with until the beginning of this year, when my totally awesome roomie bought a place and had to move out (insert sad face).

Anyway, I've been spending a lot of time looking online on sites like Design*Sponge and Apartment Therapy to see how others have maximized and decorated their studio apartments -- there are a lot of great decor ideas out there.

Out on my own. Guess I'm a big girl now.






I'm Lovin' it: Check out these shades on model Abbey Lee. Melikes the lighter, see-through lenses!





I'm Over it: Baby bladders.


Track of the Day: "Pa Pa Power" by Dead Man's Bones. In fact, the whole album from this group -- which includes actor Ryan Gosling, his pal Zach Shields and the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir -- is pretty phenomenal. In fact, I'm quite obsessed with this song today.





* Photos property of Apartment Therapy, style.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home