Friday, March 05, 2010

Happy Friday! Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2010.

There's nothing I can say to make any of these Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2010 ensembles more beautiful -- or express my utter adulation for McQueen -- so I'll let these images speak for themselves.

Happy Friday.

xo
Haute Hippie












I'm Lovin' it: These Rick Owens Fall 2010 tights. Yowza. They're kind of like those cut-out tights rampant these days, except not cut out at all. And not black.





I'm Over it: My apartment drama, which is thankfully almost over.


Track of the Day: "93 To Infinity" by Souls Of Mischief. I went to The Clipse and Crystal Method show last night, where a buddy and I got into a discussion about the state of hip hop. In my opinion, this kind of hip hop -- the kind from groups like Souls of Mischief -- is dead, and that's a damn shame.





* Photos property of nymag.com, style.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home