Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Thank You, B.C.!

Last Saturday, I left my S.O.'s (aka. significant other's) apartment to find my car towed for not moving it before 9am.

So I flagged down a cab to take me home, but in my frustration, left my favorite fringe bag behind sitting on the cab seat. Luckily, for some reason, I took out my wallet, keys and phone beforehand, whew.

Unfortunately, my bag (which I had carried every day since I bought it) and the rest of its contents are now hanging from the great purse rack in the sky, as no one has returned it to the lost and found.

This means all my favorite makeup -- as in my Benefit Cosmetics mascara in Plum, Benefit Cosmetics white eyeliner, Becca moss green eyeliner, Josie Maran lip gloss in Dare and some others -- are gone, baby, gone.

Then today, I got a package in the mail from the ladies over at Benefit Cosmetics Canada, stuffed with the Celebutante and the Glitz, Glam & Gloss kits.

Thank you thank you thank you, ladies!

You rule. Seriously.





* Photo property of Haute Hippie and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home