Friday, September 25, 2009

White Brites.

Many good, fun things in this world are white: rice, bunnies, Elmer's Glue, snow, Liquid Paper, crisp new stationary, a blank painting canvas before you go to town on it, the inside of Martin Margiela's studios, MacBooks and adidas Originals Stan Smiths.

So in homage of this shade of color (or lack of color), I'm wearing white today and sharing with you some images that are inspiring me to appreciate it even more than I already do.

D&G Spring 2010.


SJP filming the second Sex and the City movie.


Moschino Cheap & Chic sleeveless vest worn as a dress.


Quilted Chanel guitar case.


Gianfranco Ferre white open-toe booties.


Carrie Bradshaw's Lanvin short and tiered wedding dress.


Carrie Bradshaw's matching Lanvin accessories.




I'm Lovin' it: Catherine Bruhwiler, the woman who taught me how to surf (though I'm still not pro by any menas), is a spokeswoman for Skoah beauty products. Go, Cath!




I'm Over it: My eye has been twitching all day, and it's getting mighty annoying. Lack of sleep, perhaps.


Track of the Day: "I'm Ready" by Kano from the UK, who holds courts with other Brit rappers like Dizzee Rascal and Lady Soverign. Heard this while with Trini at one of my favorite sushi spots, and have thus been listening to it ever since. Interesting fact I read: Kano was courted by Hugo Boss in 2004 to model for them, but he decline to go touring. Now that's true love for your craft.





* Photos property of nymag.com, madnews.files.wordpress.com, Skoah and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home