Thursday, October 01, 2009

I Want, I Want.

Taking a peek at my closet, you wouldn't think I have any more room for any shoes of any kind.

Not even the flattest of flats.

But these new pairs over at Oak...

I don't usually like to swear on my blog, but HOLY SHIT.

I will make room.










I'm Lovin' it: One dinner with Reebs and Tiff at Campagnolo, one fashion event and one hangout with the fella before he takes off to San Fran for a week of work. Not bad for a very, very, VERY rainy Thursday.


I'm Lovin' it: This very, very, VERY rainy Thursday.


Track of the Day: Last night, Dallas played me a little Doves, pointing out the band has three different levels: indie pop, folksy and ethereal/psychedelic. Check out "Black and White Town" below. I said the background beats (and drums especially) of this one sound a bit like Phoenix, but judging by the look on Dallas' face last night, he begs to differ. I leave you to decide.






* Photos property of Oak NYC and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home