Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gap Snaps.

Here are the pics I took of me trying on the Gap/CFDA collaboration items by Alexander Wang.

No love for anything here, except for the simple black dress with hidden pocket, which was -- funny enough -- not a collabo piece.









I'm Lovin' it: I don't know why, but this F21 dress reminds me of Gwen Stefani's "Cool" video. Maybe it's the girly 50s aesthetic.






I'm Over it: This is an easy one. Rain on the third official day of summer?!


Photo of the Day: I was playing around with my iPhone came and took this shot of my shadow while I was walking. It turned out kinda neat, with my foot stepping into my shadowy self.





* Photos property of Haute Hippie, forever21.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home