Monday, May 04, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday...

...to me!!

Thanks to all my lovely, amazing friends and family for their warm wishes, especially to the ones that stole me away from my laptop for celebratory champagne sangria...Meets, Ags, Saritz and Mike Jones, you guys are bad...

And thanks to my mom and dad for leaving me a voicemail of their funniest rendition ever of the birthday song. I now know where my singing, um, talents came from.

Oh, and thanks to the good folks at Locus for this delicious slice of hazelnut mousse cake as a little dessert present apres lunch!

I don't really feel older, but I do feel pretty special today, thanks to you fine folk!! :)


xo
Haute Hippie







* Photo property of Haute Hippie and are used solely for commentary purposes

1 Comments:

Anonymous YVR said...

Happy birthday!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home