Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mount This Fuji

Steph A., Ovitch and I have been on a hunt for bike cruisers that went from semi-serious to full-on serious now that the sunshine's been sticking around longer.

Oh, because our friend Trini has a bike gang. Called "Bike Gang".

Due to the rise in popularity of cruisers over the past couple of years, the ones we've been finding have been:


a) non-existent

or...

b) massively expensive


Last Wednesday, while DB was getting free air for his two-wheeler at a local bike shop on the marinaside, I found the most perfect Fuji Cambridge cruiser, outfitted in white paint, matching white leather seats and gold hardware.

It was like it was made just for me.

Unfortunately, the $1440 price tag was not.

But that didn't mean I couldn't take a picture of it.







I'm Lovin' it: Alice Dellal's sister Charlotte has her own shoe line called Charlotte Olympia -- and it's pretty fantastic. Maybe not enough to give my favorite cobbler, Nicholas Kirkwood, a run for his money, but it ain't no small thing that Net-A-Porter, Harvey Nichols, Dover Street Market, and Browns carry Dellal's collection.










I'm Over it: My bangs. They grow like weeds and are currently obscuring my full vision.


Music of the Day: Holy schnikey! The Field out of Sweden is rolling into town (with The Juan MacLean opening) on June 9th. Tickets, I'm coming to get you...








* Photos property of Haute Hippie, charlotteolympia.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home