Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ain't No High Heels High Enough...

...to keep me from wearing them out, babe....

Okay, obviously I'm a little tired and out of it from yesterday's Christmas party bonanaza, so don't mind my cheesy little shoe ditty (sung to the tune of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", of course).

And I'm pretty sure more than half the city is hungover this morning, a la moi, because I'm pretty sure more than half the city had their Christmas soirees last night.

My toes are unbelievably numb this morning from wearing my Modern Vintage heels from 5 pm to 4 am, which made their debut appearance yesterday (did I mention they're GOLD on the inside?!).

Hope I'll be able to run through the numbness at the gym in t-minus 10 minutes.

But hey, my heels were a hit -- almost certain even Mikey wanted to try them on last night -- which makes this morning's pain so much more bearable.










* Photos property of Haute Hippie and are used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home