Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Rock The Vote!

I'm really hoping, praying and wishing that today's election ends with Barack Obama as president of the United States and without a First Dude.

If you're an American, get out and vote, y'all!

I probably don't need to tell you who's my pick for the presidential ticket...







I'm Lovin' it: Well, I must say I'm pretty impressed with Nicole Richie's jewelry line House of Harlow, named after her very cute baby daughter. In true Richie style, the collection has a distinct 60s and 70s vibe, as do the ads. And that Sundial ring with leather is a serious must-have, plus the baubles are surprisingly affordable. Oh, and Richie looks absolutely stunning in the campaign. Motherhood has gone done her good.







I'm Over it: My iPhone refuses to ring when it should. Damn you, Mac!


Photo of the Day: The sticker on this DJ's laptop says it all.






* Photos property of House of Harlow, Hipster Runoff and are used solely for commentary purposes

2 Comments:

Blogger Defiance Of God said...

Hey girl
I'd rather be watching Flight of the conchords.
dani x

1:50 PM  
Blogger scrambledaggz said...

yayyyyyyyyyyy Obama!! it is 6:30am here and i just finished watching Obama's speech live, i could not stop crying. i am soooo happy and proud of the people of the US.
xoxo.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home