Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big Brown Boots

My beloved grey boots --which have been through everything with me in the past year -- are getting holes at under the tips.

This means when rain hits, my socks get wet. Really, really wet.

This also means that besides taking said boots to the cobbler for a-fixin', it might be high time for new boots. Which I found this weekend.

These babies from Industry are light brown leather with suede chevron stripes and I, naturally, adore them. My newbie booties go surprisingly well with deep purple and dark royal blues!

Here's a sneak peek for y'all.








I'm Lovin' it: These gold-dipped Nikes from Ju$t Another Rich Kid, aka. Ken Courtney. Hey, gold is the commodity to have this recession.






I'm Over it: Putting a new recipe to the test tonight for DB's belated bday dinner. Kitchens and I don't usually mix all that well. Yikes!


Track of the Day: "Into Everything" by Telepopmusik. The video's kind of rad, too.







* Photo property of fashionweekdaily.com and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home