Monday, November 03, 2008

Beaute Is In The Eye of the Beholder

My girl Shannon Heth of Heth PR generously gave me a sample of Beaute's Liqui-Gel Stain for Cheeks and Lips this Saturday at a girls' night out dinner I arranged for my fab friends.

Developed by her close pal and celebrity makeup artist Beau Nelson (think makeup for Lindsay Lohan, Iman, Blake Lively, Mary J. Blige), this product is the perfect fusion between liquid and gel. You get to control the amount and intensity of color, meaning you can go either sheer or bold.

Packed with Orchid Extract OS and Essential Rose Extract, Beaute's liqui-gel contains is long-lasting, moisturizing, anti-viral, pleasant-smelling and comes in four colors: Neon (orange), Flouron (pink), Harlot (sheer berry) and Fever (red).

Shan gave me a tube of Neon, along with instruction not to be afraid of the bright color because it can go on as sheer as I want. Naturally, I gave Neon a whirl as soon as I got home and then promptly decided it gives NARS and M.A.C. blush a run for its money.

What a beaute.







I'm Lovin' it: Our "Deal or No Deal" costumes for Halloween were a total hit. And best of all, it was cheap and chic. Though not Moschino.







I'm Over it: Yours truly is getting way too addicted to way too many TV shows. My newest obsession is Fringe, a new J.J. Abrams sci-fi type series. It's like the X-Files 2.0, basically. And Joshua Jackson is in it. Yeah, Diane Kruger's Joshua Jackson. And yeah, Diane Kruger whose wardrobe I unabashedly envy.


Track of the Day: "Dream Job" by The Dears from Montreal. Slow, chill indie stuff.







* Photo property of Haute Hippie, minnesota.pulicradio.org and is used solely for commentary purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home